Daily makeup routine!!!!!

I haven't really been a make up fan for a long time because I thought makeup in general was expensive and also time consuming but as I've learnt both of these are not true make up is not
that expensive it's very affordable and it takes me less than 10 mins every morning.                                     My routine is very simple I start by using a gentle wash on my face, I prefer using Johnson and Johnson facewash because its very light and leaves your face feeling fresh and moisturized... The moisturizer seen below goes for $5 in any super market, I recommend this for normal to oily skin.
           

After I wash and dry my face I apply Johnson and johnson face cream and you can get it in any supermarket as well for less than $10..

After That i apply Mac matchmaster and this goes for $10 and I usually buy mine at zimpost..keep in mind that you don't buy all your things at once because that becomes very expensive the trick is buy one thing every week or 2. This Mac foundation acts as the base of my makeup and the base foundation should be the same as your skin so make sure you get a foundation that is the same as your skin tone.



After my base I use my highlight and contour palette from mbalicosmetics it's really cheap comapred to other palettes but however it is very oily so you need to have a powder to also highlight and contour I avon compact powder. Mbalicosmetics palette is $8 and you can find them on Facebook or instagram.  The picture below shows the major parts that you need to highlight and contour 

The picture below shows the concealer palette and my avon nude matte lipsticks and they are soft tones nudes and browns and thats what I feel like is in at the moment considering it winter and chokers are also in at the moment get yours for only $3 from @dutchesscouture and the fragrance is avon luck and its a luxurious fruity fragrance it smells so expensive but it goes for only $25.  Hands down fragrance of the season.



For that after glow l use avon glow bronzer and this goes for only $8 and my eyes and brows I use regular and brown eyeliner.






And finally l use avon makeup setting spray and it goes for $10

So there you have it ladies ,my quick and inexpensive routine , l hope l have helped someone with a more efficient  new routine.

P.S I am also an avon representative so if you are interested in buying any of the products used here you can contact me on 0776607532.

For my finished look refer to my social media all handles @denisekay05 and facebook Denise 

thank you for reading don't forget to leave a comment ciao for now ...




Comments

Popular Posts