BET AWARDS !!!!

Its that time again ,we get to see the stars walk down the red carpet and as per usual i have very loud opinions about all the fashion and all these years l have been voicing my opinions to my bae and he finally had enough and said to me babe just start a blog..so here I am.

Firstly l was disappointed in my fav african celebrities the ones that usually slay for me were a bit toned down.


This girl is life she slays all the time but for me this dress is a bit ehhh for me ,she looks just nice and l feel like it's a balmain wannabe , shes wearing  rohit+rahul..

For me this is  a slay Yemi Alade wearing Zuhair Murad..i love the styling the hair and the outfit everything is on point .

Nandi Mngoma wearing a gown from her upcoming fashion label i dont know about the cut outs in her skirt but she definitely slayed!!!

Queen bee, im kinda hurt by this outfit coz im like why why,,first of all that is a Johnpaulataker winter collection and LA is always so hot and it's way too covered up for the red carpet it's too formal , I feel like she's going to meet the president ,nice outfit but not for the occasion and not for you cz i know you slay all day !!!

Lerato Kganyago was also in attendance wearing Quiteria and George but no full body pic comments pending.

For the American celebrities Im just going to highlight my best and worst.

I love Alicia Keys and her no makeup thing is dope but the headscarf and the jumpsuit don't work her stylist should be fired and they should hire me okay!!!

Lettoya Luckett everything is gorg , the hair is stunning and l love the dress .Thumbs up for this look.


Meagan Good slays always , love this look but I can't help but feel like she's worn something like this before .

This is my Absbsolute fav . Janelle Monae is different and she has her own sense of style , I this she looks fabulous .


Oh Gab,, what were you thinking ,the material looks so inexpensive and those braids look like they were done by an amateur , the fashion police gon throw your ass in jail ..WORST OUTFIT EVER!!!!


Comments

Popular Posts