Green with Envy

Hey loves..I hope you had a fabulous weekend..So I have been taking a liking to velvet lately, There is just something about velvet that is so luxurious am I right? The colour that we (Noma and I) were going for was burgundy but Alas! I could not find a nice burgundy velvet so I came across this green and I thought eeww what an ugly colour but because I was so much into Velvet I Just got it and decided to go with that.
 And voila..It looks as elegant and classy as ever. I am in love with this piece and I was able to create it in 2 hrs..I tots love how gorg I look in it.
Velvet is also a pretty warm fabric seeing as winter is approaching soon, Pair this with a floor length coat and you'll be ready for winter.
 Again this is one of the dresses that are part of our classy collection so this is definitely one for events and functions or just dinner with bae.
 The choker pulls this whole elegant look together..the gold just pops making you me look extra glamorous.

This velvet couch is giving me life




I totally look badass in this shot..I love it.

So I know that there are going to be questions about my hair let me just address them right here before I start getting a tonne of DMs. So these faux Locs I got them at essence hair shop at Joina City they are $10 a pack. I used 2 packs but i regretted it so Just get 3 and I did them on my own using a youtube tutorial its really easy and you also save money .

Thank you for stopping by, your views are appreciated.

Credits : Shoes and bag By House Of Licia
Dress and Choker: Duchess By Denise
Stylist : Miss Noma Mguni
Showroom and Furniture: Touch Of Class
photography : Onyx By Tirivashe





Comments

Popular Posts