Elegance

In the words of Carolina Herrera "Elegance is not only what you wear, it is how you wear it, its attitude its movement. It doesn't have anything to do with beauty or wealth."

I totally agree with these words elegance has to do with how you carry yourself in the garment that you are wearing but the garment definitely plays a part.  

This dress oozes elegance though besides the me factor lol. I love how it accentuates the curves and flares at the bottom. This flaring at the bottom make it classier and another thing it is a trend which you do not want to pass you.

 Polka dots are classic and not my favorite thing in this world, (funny cz I chose the fabric) but in this instance I really think they came out nice and perfect and they really make the dress pop. The bow clutch bag is perfect to accessorize this sizzling dress with.

 This is not a sit at home and be pretty dress its an I'm here notice me dress and it would be perfect for a wedding,dinners and red carpet events.
I love these heels so much, you can easily wear them at work, an event and even a casual outing with friends cz they are semi formal and semi casual.
Credits: Photography always by Onyx by Tirivashe
             Dress is from Duchess By Denise..Available to order (pre-order basis)
             Shoes From House of Licia available to order now
             Stylist is Miss Noma Mguni

Comments

Popular Posts