Olives

I am back with another post...YAY!!!!!
Yet another photo shoot and I'm excited to bring you my content..Let me just say though, I am in love with the photography and the urban theme that the photographer came up with, Let me just say Onyx By Tirivashe photography is life.

For this photo Shoot I decided on this olive jumpsuit simply because I am in love with the color, I am literally finding ways in which to incorporate this color into my line off classy dresses, but that's a story for another time. This jumpsuit is also very comfortable and very versatile..you can pair it with heels for a more elegant and sophisticated look.
For my look right here I wore these house of Licia leopard print heels and accessorized with this house of licia bag which is embroided with some decorative flowers which is definitly a trend right now and the neckpiece is part of our choker range at Duchess By Denise.
                                        Me trying to be boujee with no success lol.
  
 Can we take a moment to acknowledge my Afro(wish it was my real afro)please...Man i love this hurrr. Now that I am a natural sister I decided to get more natural looking hair extensions and I shud say I am loving it.
Talk about Melanin popping..Boujee and natural.
Shoes worn by @YevaiMarie(instagram) and Bag are from House of Licia.
This background art rreally ccame through with the urban theme the photographer was going for . 


Thank you for stopping by Ciao.

Credits by social media handles: Photography by @OnyxbyTirivashe
Shoes and bag by @HouseofLicia
Model is moi @Denisekay05
and accesorized by Duchess By Denise.

Comments

Popular Posts