A healthy start to your day!!!!

I must admit I regularly binge on keeping up with the Kardashians. I love how unconventional and how they all have a weird relationship with each other, my favourite sister would be Khloe because I feel like she is a straight talker and she is all about that YOLO and her recent weight loss!!!! She looks so bomb but out of all the sisters Kourtney is the weirdest with her beauty and health practices from eating a placenta to drinking oil every morning, but of all her weird recipes I really liked one ''The avocado pudding ''. Its a quick easy recipe that tastes good and its healthy as well, Perfect for the morning especially if you run or workout in the morning because it give you energy for your workouts.

You will need:
1 ripe avocado
milk
blender
sugar (optional)

Peel your avocado and milk into a blend until smooth.
Pour into your glass and enjoy a healthy breakfast!!!



Comments

Popular Posts