My unusual beauty regiments on a budget

I am finally getting a minute to sit down and write this article so here it is.. 
I am always trying different things to try and make my skin softer and I found out that aloe Vera actually works.. Funny story I got home one day and my little sister had a slight burn on her hand and my mum was rubbing aloe Vera on it and after a few days her skin looked really soft and moisturized and so I decided to try it on my face and viola it works wonders on my skin and hair seeing I'm trying out this whole natural hair game thing.
my natural hair 
outfit details:crop top from a thrift store 
skirt mr price 
choker dutchess couture 



So here's what I do I cut my aloe Vera from the plant and remove the edges then the top and bottom layers.. One way to tell if it's really an aloe plant, its clear in the middle it has a gel like substance in the middle. After I do this I wash my face with lukewarm water I rub it gently on my face then I apply my makeup. This way I have used it to moisturize my skin and after I remove my makeup my face still stays moist .
I use it as make up remover as well by mixing it with coconut oil and finally for my hair I take out the get part and I blend it with cold water, then put the liquid in a spritzer bottle and use it as detangling  spray.. It gives my hair shine and it makes my hair super soft..

I hope you'll join me in using aloe Vera in your beauty regiments and it's cheap.. You know me and cheap lol... Ciao for now

Comments

Popular Posts