My revamp of winter clothes to summer

Hey ya'll I am back after a couple of months and excuses, I've actually got tonnes of them but the one important one is work. Yooo guys adulting is hard, I cannot believe this is what we were growing towards, I thought work would be this exciting place that you wake up to go to everyday and you do it cz its enjoyable but I just swallowed a big cup of reality. Attachment is a necessary instrument of teaching because imagine If I had just gone to work straight after college I would be super disappointed. But I am grateful for the opportunity cz now I have a clear vision of what I am getting into if I end up pursuing a career in audit.

Anyways lets get to the point of this post, Can you make use of your winter clothes in summer, hmmm that depends on how hot it is lol. But seriously you can, I feel like ankle boots never go out of season, you could rock your ankle boots with jeans and crop tops and ypu could spot a bodycon dress a duchess couture kimono and your ankle boots and I still think its a winning outfit.

In this instance i wore my winter knit skirt and paired it with summer shoes, the gladiators were not my idea they were bae's yup..I was styled by bae lol. But yeah I feel like this looks more summery than winter.

 Oh lord forgive the poses usually told how to stand, definitely missed Noma and Tsungi here.








See I told you I was styled.

Credits : Skirt House of licia
Photography: Keiththeartist (instagram)
Model : denisekay05

Comments

Popular Posts